Today's been quaint. and also depressing.
Especially during lit, because everyone was behaving strangely.
It's all math's fault.
Omg i hate math.
C and Gramps were busy lamenting over how math was killing them and Dyan made me laugh so badly when he started doing weird stuff with the broom.
The rest at the other side were doing their own weird things.
Beiling seemed to be the only sane person there.
lit class is so amusing.
Sec 3 sectionals today was nonsense. :(
Firstly we sounded horrible and my tone was really bad.
Secondly, I didn't even get to play with them much because I was busy getting the scores ready for them.
And, thank God for Natalie Lee, if not i would have had to complete everything by myself.
she's so nice!
Oh I got pissed off later on because when it ended, everybody just unceremoniously dumped their scores on the table for me to pack, and it was really a whole chunk of mess. Luckily Jiajun was there to help me though(: the new librarians are so responsible and nice!
later on C brought me for ice cream to cheer me up. hee.
Anyway I got cheated today! omg.
I cabbed home because the bus was taking ages to arrive and it was already so late and the weather was horrible. And I thought I would get home really soon.
In the end my cab fare cost 3 times the usual, and I reached home half and hour or so later. This is all the PIE's fault because there was a stupid major traffic jam and the cab was literally crawling like a snail all the way to my house.
the taxi driver was such an unpleasant man.
I wish I took a bus home instead.
:(