Hello!
I'm not Guin, and I bet you can guess who I am(:
I'm posting on her behalf, since Guin is busy being Little Miss Busy.
Ahahahaha!!!!!
Guess where we went today?!?!?!?
Vivo!
Our favourite!:D
We went to Superdog for lunch and ate hotdogs, which were really HOT! Very good, I tell you. Go try!
Then CANDY EMPIRE! And we got willy wonka's very berry gummy rope with nerds and turkish delight! -licks lips- Oh, CANDY makes us swoon!:D
Walked(or rather, we ran, given Guin's super duper fast walking pace) around vivo, went to mng, in and out of many boutiques, to harbourfront center, back to vivo,and finally back to CANDY EMPIRE!
Got more turkish delight and trained home.
-
CANDY EMPIRE IS THE BEST GOURMET CANDY BOUTIQUE IN SINGAPORE!!!
AHAHAHAH!
really.
-
Alright, I think I'm done here.
See? She's so busy she forgot to update. Tsk, naughty Guin.
-
-
ANDANDAND....
-
-
-
THE CONCERT IS ONLY 2 FREAKING DAYS AWAY!
OH MY, WE'RE ALL SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!
SEE HOW MANY EXCLAMATION MARKS I PUT!
AHAHAH!
Oh forgive me, I like being dramatic!(:
Goodnight people! Guin and I love you all!:D
Oh well, I hope you have sweet dreams.
-
-
Love,
Charissa the great.
(uh, I revealed my identity?)