Sunday, July 01, 2007

YAY no school tomorrow!
anyway, I realised i haven't been accomplishing much this year.
and i miss band!
i havent had band for more than 2 weeks!
and i'm so upset with my hair. i want to bake so many things, but my oven is spoilt! I has been spoilt for many years already. And we can't even throw it away because it is built-in.

and les miserables is soooooo nice.


I decided to be resolute about some things. Like to be nice to others, despite my mood or how i presently feel about them. Like clear my table. Clear my cupboards. Go to church with a more positive mood and learn something from every sermon.
and learn something totally new before the year ends.
Concentrate more on my studies! :(
Stop being mean to people, whether i like them or not and stop gossiping/ making unneccessary comments on other people's looks or character. In short, stop being judgmental.
:(